Our Courses

Dearnlea Park Residential Care Home

Health and Social Care

Level 2 Diploma – Adult Care Worker

Level 3 Diploma – Lead Adult Care Worker

Level 5 Diploma – Leader in Adult Care

Tots 2 Teens

ChildCare

Level 2 Certificate (Children and Young People’s Workforce) – Early Years Practitioner

Level 3 Diploma – Early Years Educator

Business Administration

Level 2 Diploma - intermediate Apprenticeship

Level 3 Diploma – Advanced Apprenticeship

Hairdressing and Barbering

Level 2 Diploma - Hair Professional Apprenticeship (Hairdressing and Barbering)

Level 3 Diploma – Advanced Apprenticeship (Hairdressing and Barbering)

Customer Service

Level 2 Diploma – Intermediate apprenticeship

Management

Level 3 Diploma – Advanced Apprenticeship

Team Leading

Level 2 Diploma – Intermediate apprenticeship

Catering and Hospitality

Level 2 Certificate in Food Production and Cooking – Intermediate apprenticeship

Level 2 Certificate in Kitchen Services – Intermediate apprenticeship

Funding Options

Levy Employer
(Large employer with a wage bill of more than £3m)

 5% of the wage bill is paid into an Apprenticeship Levy that the employer controls, this money can only be spent to fund apprenticeship programmes. The ESFA fund the Maths and English element of the Apprenticeship

Co-Investment Employer

SME’s or small employers contribute 5% towards the total cost of the Apprenticeship programme excluding the Maths and English element the ESFA will then contribute the remaining 95% towards the cost of the apprenticeship programme and the Maths and English element in full.

There is an additional payment incentive of £1000 to set on a 16-18 year old Apprentice 

Workforce development fund can be claimed through skills for care for contributions towards the cost of the apprenticeship Diploma.

Self-funding

The learner could choose to pay excel training commercially for their course.